Sheetmetal Works, LLC is looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Fabrication Team Member or Assembler. Applicant must have good organizational skills, able to follow direction and safety rules. Applicant must have 3-5 years of sheet metal fabrication experience including duct work. Must work well with others with a team attitude.
- All applicants must pass a Drug Screen, Driving Record and Background Check.
- Overtime may be required
- Pay scale depends on experience
Sheetmetal assembler is responsible to connect parts into more complex components, cut sheet metal, installation of insulation in specific dimensions, apply glue and organize products in pallets. Ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product.
Responsibilities of the Sheetmetal Assembler
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precise measurements to ensure appropriate junctions and fits
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts